Fun Language International is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. I chose this company because they welcome native English speakers to teach English to children and young adults. It was a great opportunity to finally put my Bachelor’s degree to use. Fun Language curriculum was originally developed by a team of experienced teachers, child psychologists, and child development specialists in the UK. With a unique approach to teaching English to non-English speaking children in a fun-filled way, the curriculum enables learners to become acquainted with English without inhibition or self-consciousness.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid passport
- Original copy of University degree and official transcript, confirmation letter from your university (in case your name on your passport and original degree are not exactly the same)
- Sufficient funds to pay for accommodation (normally the first month rent plus two months deposit)
- No teaching experience is required but TEFL/TESOL or other equivalent qualifications are given special consideration
- Are not over 30 years old
- Enjoy the prospect of teaching children
Salary from net 37,000 – 40,000 bahts/month based on qualification and experience.
- Ready-made curriculum, lesson plans and teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company pay for visa and work permit
- Health and accident insurance
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Fun Language arrange accommodation for teachers. They also provide transport to visit various apartments in their office area (Bangkok) listed on their website http://www.funlanguage.co.th. You must let them know which apartments you are interested in
- Fun language provides 5 polo shirts as uniform. Make sure you bring a couple of pairs of black trousers and dress shoes with you
For more information or if you are interested in teaching English in South East Asia visit their web site or contact them at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
408/28, Phaholyothin Place Bld, 8th Floor,
Samsenai, Phaya Thai
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +662 619-1990, +662 619-0141-> 3
Fax: +662 619-0140
Web site: http://www.funlanguage.co.th