For Christmas I got the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I wanted to take it with me for my trip to Southeast Asia and Australia.
I find both my mobile Samsung S3 and Samsung Note are great for almost everything but the memory for the tablet is limited. I can only store around 30 episodes of tv series.Which although sounds alot, it isn’t for someone who is obsessed with watching back to back episodes of Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire tv series. I decided to buy my an SD Card online as they are too expensive in-store.
I bought a 32GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Card on Amazon via a company called 247Clix for £14.99 (including free shipping).
- It is an extremely small removable storage module
- The TransFlash / microSD memory module can be inserted into an adapter and used in other SD-enabled devices (Such as mobile phones)
- Perfectly compatible with my Galaxy Tablet, I can now store plenty of music and movies
Link to website: Amazon 32GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Card
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy S3 are by far my favourite gadgets.
I have had this phone for over a year and a half now. All I can fault about it is the battery, but this can be the case for the majority of Android phones and it doesn’t have an SD Slot for an SD Card. I will most definitely upgrade this phone to the Samsung S4 when my contract has finished. But by then the Samsung S5 could be out!
- Easy Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth and Mobile data access
- Features a large 4.6 inch screen which is great for watching films or tv series. This is incredibly large for a mobile phone screen.
- The 1.8 GHz processor internal chip ensures you are able to perform any task quickly and efficiently. There are some computers on the market today that don’t have a processor chip with this kind of speed, so any app or application you download is going to run incredibly smooth on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Apps are so easy to download via Google Play store
- There is a built in, 12 megapixel camera that allows you to take ultra-high ISO images. This allows you to ditch your current digital camera, as the higher megapixel count might already be larger than your current camera. This is another great thing, because you can instantly upload photos to Facebook, Twitter or Dropbox in a matter of seconds. In the past I used to loathe having to put photos from my camera onto the computer because I would always lose the lead or battery for the camera!
- Slick lightweight design
- Fast Wifi
- File Storage is decent
- Battery doesn’t last long. Lasts for 3-4 days when on Flight mode or on normal mode but on Wifi or mobile data it lasts about 12 hours (Turn brightness down if wanting to prolong battery)
- No microSIM Slot
- Slow 3G connection at times
- S Voice is hardly as functional as ads might make you believe
- Having apps open in the background drains the phone (Have to clear the app box continuously)
- Long time while charging ( approx 2 to 3 hours)
- Poor quality screen material (Can easily shatter the screen, but buying a screen cover will prevent this from happening)
- 10-inch tablet
- Embedded S Pen: Precise versatile S Pen enables you to get a premium experience for note-taking, sketching, drawing, and other forms of creative expression.
- Adobe Photoshop Touch to create dazzling multilayered images, apply professional effects
- Battery lasts for ages. When watching films and tv series I put it onto flight mode and it lasts for over two weeks.
- You will enjoy the best performance from a very fast and powerful 1.4GHz quad core processor that delivers the most seamless, enjoyable mobile experience. Everything from navigating UI to multitasking to web surfing is made faster and easier. Large battery capacity means less frequent recharging because your power lasts longer for more sustained usage.
- Price- Samsung Galaxy Note is priced high to some extend. about the same price as the ipad2
- I bought the tablet that doesn’t have 3g as it was far too expensive and I previously had an Ipad and it rarely picked up decent signal anyway